Monday, November 17, 2008

T.V. Show reviews?

I recently had a request do start putting reviews for T.V. Show reviews and thought I'd put the question out there. If I started reviewing current shows and past shows as requested would you read them. I wouldn't want to review episodes because I don't want to take a chance of spoiling things if the episode hasn't been seen yet but I would do in to the premise of the over all show. Also if I start reviewing shows should this be a separate blog or on here mixed in with everything else. I do watch a wide variety of programs, although I don't watch 2 of the most popular shows on now. Hero's started when I was already watching something else from another channel when it started, same thing for Chuck. I do have season 1 of both shows in my netflix queue at the moment but if you saw my list you would know it may be years before I get there. Other then that I watch a lot of things everyone does with a few news (Daily Show, Colbert Report), and a lot of things on BBC, and the Discovery channels.
I look forward to your input.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mac~Mar

I would read! Some ideas for review..planet earth! Shows! I also want to see are old school shows like tales from the crypt, tales from the darkside. Look foward to your blogs!