Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Rating sysytem

So I thought I would take a minute to explain my rating system since I will not only be talking about movies on here but will putting reviews on here. I use the school grading system. I will say that most of the movies I end up seeing end up being a B+ to an A-. That is because all though there is no movie I wont see of course I want to see the ones that interest me first and those some how tend to be better movies. It is a very very rare film that gets an A+ from me, and again rare that anything gets an F from me. To get an A+ the film has to have great acting, wonderful writing, and be almost flawless in all other areas (yes I'm very picky). On the other hand if someone took the time to make something and I end up watching it I will almost always give it some kind of props and find something good about it. There for you also almost never see an F from me. I have also found that most of my long reviews about films I'm passionate about. Either passionate in the like or dislike category as long as I'm really enthusiastic about talking about it, the review will be long.
If I'm not able to get to a theater this weekend I'm going to post some of my other reviews to get things started here.
Questions, comments anyone?

No comments: