Friday, December 29, 2006

No actor bashing

This is for me personally, more then anyone else. I wanted to make it clear that when I review any movies or talk about the acting job of someone in the film I am going to make it very specific to that film. Granted we all have our favorite actors and actors we really don't like. However I feel that if I am to review a movie without any bias I need to keep what I'm talking about to that film only. I can also say that even though I may not like the acting of someone it still takes a lot of courage to get in front of a camera, knowing millions of people will see what you are doing. Doesn't matter if you are great or a real pile of cow pies in acting still takes guts, and I'm not going to bad mouth anyone on the net for giving it a go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No actor bashing (Except Keanu Reaves, of course).