Saturday, December 23, 2006

No movie I wont see

This is something that I have told to a lot of my friends. There is no movie I wont see because at some point I would like to make a movie, and they all have something to teach. I know this may sound a little odd, however if you think about it you will know just what I'm talking about. I know we have all said "why doesn't she take off those heels if she is going to run in the forest" or "wow you really can't see them at all I wonder how we are suppose to know what is going on". We have all heard the bad dialog, the seen the unlikely very clean inner city street, or seen the boom mic at the top. So what happens to us when we see that? Personally I find those things distracting and they make the film not as good. When I make a film I would like to know the things to do and the things to not do, and all films have something to offer both categories, some films can go more in one category more then the other, still it's all there.

3 comments:

JJ said...

So where's your first review?

victorrey said...

I thought in stead of putting a movie that I watched from DVD or on tv I would go to the theater. Till then I'm just going to talk about my thoughts on movies and ask for opinions on what I say.
Any thoughts on what I said so far?

Anonymous said...

I think your comments are awesome! You have a friendly, lucid writing style, a strong point of view, and distinctive (and charming!) "voice." I for one can't wait to read your movie reviews. You have a very unique turn of mind, victorrey.

Great blog. Very comfortable. I enjoyed it, and you can bet I'll be back to read more.

aitchdee harpsichord