Thursday, March 1, 2007

Still workinng on things here

Hello all I just wanted to leave a quick update to say I am still working on this. There are some things I wanted to put on the page that I've been have some problems with really it's still a work in progress. Still for the things that I have here already I would love to hear your feedback. Let me know if you want me to put in more or less information in my reviews. Ask me questions about things (an no I'm not pretentious enough to think I know everything about making movies or anything like that) if you ask me something I don't know (definitely probable) I will do my best to get the information.
Last little note I do believe I am going to a movie in the theatre Monday. First time in months for me. Come Tuesday there should be a new review of a movie that just came out this Friday.
Happy weekend all.

No comments: