Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm Baaack

Yes ok I have been gone for quite a while, no excuses just the truth. What can I say other than depression really kicked my butt a few times over. I did however want to come back to this as it was something that I really enjoyed and the few that were giving responses really seem to like. I will however be adding a small element to this. From here on end I’m going to be writing everything like I’m in a conversation. Now it would be wonderful if I get a response, however if I don’t that’s fine too.

In the spirit of my honesty of all things entertainment I currently give this site a D- please know I’m going to be working towards making this an A list Blog.

Much love to you all and I hope you enjoy the review I’ll be posting in just a few minutes.

No comments: