Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm taking requests

I'm sure you have more then likely noticed my most recent reviews haven't been of new films. As things are right now I can't really afford to go to the theater as much as I may like, I do still however have Netflix. If there is a movie that you would like my opinion on please let me know. The movie I currently have is Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. After that the first one on my list is Saw because of a request of a friend.

So out there let me know if you think I should see something or want to hear my opinion on something.

5 comments:

Wren said...

I'd love to hear your take on Inception.

victorrey said...

Inception will be reviewed Friday night.

victorrey said...

Due to a mishap with the Netflix queue I am not able to review Inception. I do think the problem has been fixed and as should be reviewing it Tuesday. Until then my review of Black Swan will have to do. Sorry about that.

Unknown said...

Ok, so there's this creepy Canadian Horror flick from the late 80's called PIN: A Plastic Nightmare.
It's fairly low-Budget and creepy as F%$#...would love to know what you thought of it.

Unknown said...

Another "so bad, its good" horror flick is "The Stuff" (find it on Netflix) would love to get your $0.02 on this one as well.